Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Park Si Yeon getting married or not?

Well, rumors have surfaced that she's getting married in April. The first thing was that I realized was that I'm really not that delusional because instead of feeling disappointed, I was really happy for her (cos she's been talking about wanting to get married for a while).

They claim it's someone in the financial industry and something about she was sick in Feb and had to drop out of the film and that somehow spurred them to move quickly on the marriage. 

I checked it out for myself and basically her agency pretty much issued strong denials ASAP and say the rumors are ridiculous and unfounded and wonder why they came out on her birthday (I hope it didn't ruin her day).

Well, if it's is true and you're lying anyway, lol, congrats.
If it's not true and she's dating someone else, that must be a little strange, lol, but they should laugh about it after her boyfriend gives her a weird look.
If it's not true and she's single, lol, how annoying.
Either way, I'll be watching this space.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

I don't imagine that someone with her looks and personality would stay single for long. Still hoping it'll be Kang Ji Hwan, but yeah, if she ever does marry, then, congratulations to her.

Enagwolo said...

lol, it looks like it's time for our JiYeon dreams to die. It was fun while it lasted :D