Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DAIR

I dropped Gossip Girl like a hot potato last season... but.... but... I've been pulled back in with the possibility of Dan and Blair.

They've always had an antagonistic relationship and there's way too much sleeping around going here...especially as this is going to be Dan dating his OTP other half's best friend but Serena has probably slept with like 10 people on this show by now. LOL

I was never really a fan of Chuck/Blair and Serena/Dan is just so freaking boring so please, please, please writers, since you've decided to take this route, MAKE IT PERMANENT. Blair and Dan is oh so wrong... yet oh so right. Please don't show us what could have been only to break them up at the end. :(

2 comments:

leila8mae said...

what happened to GG??

clock, we are indeed exact opposite! I mean, I LOVE Chuck and Blair also Dan with S.. I thought Nate and S looks appealing too.. BUT Dan and Blair?? what the!!

where has the story been lately?? i stopped watching midway of season 3.. and I've no idea what's happening.. surely the show enjoys the round robin of couples.. is sharing the newest "it"?? is there no other guy to pair up with the leads?? just asking..

Enagwolo said...

lol, if you read the GG thread on soompi, that was my exact reaction when I heard of Dan and Blair. I was like, "WTF?!?!??!"

lol but I watched it and it actually makes loads of sense. HAHAHA.

I also stopped midway season 3 but chuck has really done some nasty stuff like trading Blair for a hotel. lol.

They paired Serena with this teacher who had been wrongly sent to jail for statutorily raping her. lol. And Blair was paired up with some prince. But now Blair and Dan are the new possible pair. OMO, they are the best. Just watch hahaha. I watched season 4 episode 11 to this current one and they rock. lol.

Hope they don't kiss and decide to just be friends :(