Sunday, March 20, 2011

I finally saw Band Baaja Baaraat

It's the story of two recent college grads who come together to form a wedding planning business. And of course, planning all those weddings leads to love, right?

She strong willed and short tempered and he's laid back and a bit silly. Decent flick but I didn't really enjoy most of the songs except the one I'll post here. But then again, maybe it's because I'm a sap and always prefer the romantic songs.

The kissing scenes were a little off. Lol.... I guess I don't like the way the guy kisses - kinda like he puckers a bit much. The story is predictable but it's still cute enough. I always love the angry, passionate fights and this movie gave me one good one :D Hahahaha. All in all, not bad. The guy can probably tone down his acting in the future but I hear it's his first film. A reviewer said he doesn't have movie-star looks but perhaps I need to change my glasses cos I find him quite cute.

Cute movie. :) I think the 7.2 on imdb is bit high, though. For me, it's somewhere in the 6s.

No comments: