Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ham Eun Jung confirmed for WGM

I haven't watched the show since 2008 or so... although I've watched a few Adam couple clips and I'm not going to make any further comments about that match up!

Now, my wonky instinct made me anticipate some kind of news from our JiYeon couple around their birthdays and we got it even if she was forced to and it was the one I didn't want to hear till after watching all the BTS. lol.

Now that Ham Eun Jung has been confirmed for WGM, if they really want to ruin my day, they should pair her up with Kang Ji Hwan. I know he's having a hard time now but Oppanim, please say no! :D

Her partner hasn't been announced and while there were once rumors about her partner being Kim Soo Hyun, that might not be the case (he seems too big for it now). I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: Lee Jang Woo who is an actor I do not know has been confirmed as her partner. They wanted to be coy and tease the audience a bit but the rumors had gotten so rampant (Kim Soo Hyun, Kang Ji Hwan (! I didn't even know this when I first wrote this post), Tony Ahn etc) that Kim Soo Hyun's agency had to issue a statement say that he wasn't going to be on the show. lol. I hope the EJ/JW couple also gains a large fanbase. 

No comments: