Friday, March 25, 2011

For the "10 Years Ago" shippers

For the Jin Soo/Hee Soo shippers... aren't they cute?








































For the Eun Young/ Ji Won shippers














Group shot! College is so fun!














The usual uploader hasn't put it up yet so maybe tomorrow? Anyway, I love me some KJH but some NGs would be awesome... it's kinda getting boring these days but maybe episode 6 will rock (doesn't seem so from the 6 mins I've seen which can be found here).

I think I'll be ready to say goodbye once they are done with this. The Making is kinda weaning me off it.

3 comments:

Angelica said...

Wow. They sure edited out a lot of scenes from Coffee House. But in a way, maybe it's good they left this one out. It would have been more difficult for viewers to sympathize and/or support the JS-EY pairing.

Angelica said...

You've seen more than any of us, I think, but it sure is taking all of us a long time to be weaned off.

Enagwolo said...

Oh, I think this scene was just for the photos. It doesn't look like there was any dialogue or anything. Just so they can get the folding pic.