Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Okay, now I know why I love DAIR!

They are totally EunSoo.

Known each other for a while, Dan's ex-girlfriend is Blair's best friend. Always had a somewhat bickering/antagonistic relationship. Dan detests Blair's ex boyfriend and both have a lot of things in common and have gotten to know each other based on mutual interests AND Dan is a writer. LOL.

The only difference is Dan is a little lame... Jin Soo is lame in a different way, though.
Blair is a bitch... Eun Young has her bitch moments but also completely different.

DAIR FTW (Show, don't break my heart). I only watched two episodes this season to catch up on the plot but I'm going to start from the beginning to get all the Dair moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMO, you are too much....LOL!

msk

Enagwolo said...

lol@msk.

I'm just going to stop myself from becoming a SUPER shipper because I think they'll eventually get back with their exes :(