Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Further evidence that DAIR = EUNSOO

Even their first kiss is the same! LOL
But yeah, even though Blair pulled him in for the kiss, Dan had suggested it to make sure there was nothing between them. lol@plot.

























Don't sink the ship. That's the only problem with DAIR. I think Serena/Dan will eventually reunite because they are "meant to be." BLEGH. And Chuck and Blair the same thing. So DAIR is just a diversion. Hope the writers shock us because frankly speaking:
Dan/Serena = LAME AS HELL. So boring and full of unnecessary drama. Plus they are now step siblings. Let it go, guys.
Dan/Georgina = LAME AS HELL. I stopped watching the show but from what I know, Georgina was crazy.
Dan/Vanessa = LAME AS HELL. I thought they'd be a good couple seeing as they were best friends who crushed on each other but they turned out to be lame.
Dan/Hilary Duff = LAME. Just an excuse to have a cameo and for Dan to sleep with someone else.

I am sure there are other relationships but I've forgotten them.

Blair/Nate = Alright. First love but it wasn't meant to be.
Blair/Chuck = DYSFUNCTIONAL. Yes, they have hot chemistry and are both evil but is that what sustains a relationship? Plus she's slept with his uncle.

There are probably other relationships but I've also forgotten them.

This is the most normal and healthiest relationship either of them have ever been in. Sure, that's her best friend's ex but Serena slept with Nate when he was still dating Blair so we can call it even.

Just do something freaking right and make DAIR the endgame and not one experiment or diversion before the annoying expected OTPs find "true love" (BARF) with each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol. I've never watched Gossip Girl, but your support of DAIR is winning! ;) It's not that I was a fan of Dawson's Creek, but I was on and off it (on when Joey and Pacey were together). Maybe DAIR's fate could become like Pacey and Joey's. Hook them up, separate them, and have them hook up with their other "soulmates", and eventually, in the end, they are paired again (and permanently).

Enagwolo said...

lol, I hope so too but the chance of them being the endgame is like 0.000001%. LOL. But I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I watched the first few seasons of Dawson's Creek and really rooted for Dawson and Joey at the start with the climbing through windows and stuff but they were so damn lame together so of course Pacey and Joey were best :D

I think Gossip Girl only has one season left after the current one so maybe these two can make it. But there's huge fan love for Chuck and Blair even though from what I understand, he tried to prostitute her for a hotel? LOL