Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I just realized how easy it would be to kill me

So every time there's free food at the office, I just HAVE to have some. Even if I brought my lunch or worse, stepped out and bought my lunch, I'm still going to have some free stuff.

So today, some catering company dropped some samples off for us and there was quite a spread: pasta salad, salad, chicken, beef, salmon etc etc and of course, I pounced on it and so did some of my colleagues.

So imagine if somebody wanted to kill us, all they'd have to do is pretend to be some catering company providing samples and a few of us would be dead.

Of course, I only think this after gobbling up all the yummy food.

3 comments:

Angelica said...

Lol. You are morbid, but I guess the thought is not all that random.

Anonymous said...

rofl, you are one interesting individual. reminds of a book i read by vidal where this lunatic killed off all but about a few individuals on the planet. how, you ask?

he advertised this lotto where whoever got the lucky ticket (see Wonka)would win millions. He dispatched balloons that popped dispersing the paper confetti holding tickets all around the globe. and being the greedy human beings that we are, everyone went for their golden opportuntity to win only no one knew the tickets were laced with a deadly poison. this killed off nearly all of the inhabitants on the planet exc for a few.

and guess what? there were sterility problems in the end so things did not go as planned....

:)

msk

Enagwolo said...

lol, Angie, I'm not usually morbid but the thought did occur to me. Not it doesn't help that my tummy feels funny. I hope the lady didn't just give us her leftovers from last week.

Msk, interesting book. You know, with something like that, I wouldn't go and get the ticket. I remember during the middle of the recession, some rich guy just set up in some area and started handing out $100 bills. There was a line for miles. He did it in a few cities.