Thursday, March 3, 2011

lol@DAIR

While others are rewatching the kiss, this has to be one of my favorite DAIR sequences. lol... they both stood each other up to prove that their friendship doesn't carry much weight... and I love how Dan talks back to her.



She's doing all the things that Chuck says would bore her in a relationship... so perhaps he doesn't know her as well as he thinks he does. And how do I love that last season, it was Dan who unknowingly prevented Chuck's proposal? LOL

lol, who would have thunk it? I'm just going to enjoy them for how long they last then stop watching the show :D Too bad no new episodes till April 18 (WTF?)

2 comments:

Angelica said...

LOL. I watched this on YT yesterday, and thought it was cute and funny. The maid being suspicious made me chuckle.

I'm still not on board Gossip Girl, bur I'll catch up to your posts and maybe (hehe) watch some DAIR scenes on YouTube. I never thought the Chuck guy was good looking. Allow me to be superficial for a moment, but he looks stubby.

So, there's a huge following of Chuck and Blair, but this unexpected pairing of DAIR could bring on some new fans. ;) Too bad the show couldn't keep their secret relationship a secret for at least one more episode.

Enagwolo said...

lol, Gossip Girl is not a good show and even I just started watching from 4x11 which is when the Dan/Blair storyline really started going. So I even advice you not to watch. lol. But DAIR is adorable. From what I'm reading, this storyline had breathed in a lot of fresh air into the stale show and it's getting some press and generally very positive reactions to the show. Maybe it won't bring in new fans but the old ones like me who stopped watching might return.

But about the secret relationship, from spoilers, it looks like it might remain a secret because some prince (lol) she liked is returning and that might be who Chuck thinks she kissed. But that other annoying Vanessa might know something. I guess I have to wait till April to find out. I don't want their secret revealed till the season finale. :D