Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Go With It


























That isn't just the title of the movie but also the instruction to the audience. It's about a bachelor who pretends to be married to get girls.

The entire story is silly and filled with low-brow humor but guess what? It's entertaining if you just "go with it" and don't expect to be intellectually stimulated. I don't know... I don't care what any critic says because it cracked me up from time to time and towards the end, when it started to get romantic, it was natural and sweet.

The kids were cute, the chemistry between Aniston and Sandler was good enough, the bimbo girl did a good job and even the over the top side kick cracked me up (although I squirmed a bit at the scene with the sheep). All in all, fun was had even if it was 75% stupid fun.

No comments: