Saturday, November 6, 2010

So...

Dr. Champ provided some spoiler pics and I can't say I'm excited. LOL I was beginning to wonder if I'd become dead on the inside since there were other people screaming about it while I was like, "Oh, so there they are." I already expected this turn of events this week anyway. Their romance is still boring as hell but I'm watching. Right now, I enjoy posting about it more than watching it. I will try to finish it, though. I almost didn't watch it this week. I just know that if I pile them up, then I will definitely drop this drama or skim through the rest. Which is why I try to watch two a week.

I'm like 3 episodes behind on Dae Mul but I hope to catch up soon. In the mean time, I picked up a Japanese drama called Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.













It's one of those manga-to-drama adaptations and is about a "ghoul girl" type character moving in with four hot guys. lol. Why are so many mangas like this? Anyway, I've seen the first episode and it's cute... and I've begun to root for the couple which means that I am NOT dead on the inside. YAY! Kame used to scare me with his pencil-thin eyebrows but I guess I'm used to it now.



























So basically, it's the story of a girl who thinks she's ugly (a guy she confessed to four years ago called her that) so she hides from the world and a beautiful guy (women stalk and harass him because of his looks). So it's all about inner beauty and all that since he places no stock in his looks while she places too much in hers even though she's obviously not ugly. We already had a make over in episode 1 where the lead male stared at her beauty. But she's going back to her "ghoul girl" look soon. She sleeps in a coffin and her room is covered with skulls and the like. LOL. But it seems sweet.

'caps found through google. 

No comments: