Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fanfic Bollywood Style!

Two Bollywood movies where a star falls in love with his or her biggest fan.

Mast is just a fun and adorable movie. It's 100% camp and I remember being home sick and I mean really sick when I saw this movie and it cheered me right up. I'm not in the mood to write reviews so I'll be lazy and just post some vids. As I said, this one is 100% camp. It's about a regular guy in love with an actress.

Fun song



Flirty song
 



Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit formula is about a regular girl in love with a model. It also has a bit of a camp factor in it but is entirely adorable. One of my favorite Bollywood movies and it features a real kiss! I also love all the songs in it. A girl wants to catch the eye of her object of affection and follows her grandma's guide to finding love.


Fun song. 
 


Sad and lovely with a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: