Monday, November 22, 2010

Secret Garden week two

I wasn't planning to review this weekly for Couch Kimchi but that mofo, Joo Won, has made me want to do it. Now I just have to wait till subs are released for ep 4.

But to sum it up, my feelings are this: Joo Won is a douche's douche's douche. He needs to die in a fire. Really. His arrogance is like unbelievable and he acts like he's not the one chasing after her and he can't deal with the fact that she's not like all the other rich women who are after him. Maybe that's the problem. He feels he's a prize and is pissed as hell that she doesn't recognize it.

They are not in a relationship, but he's already begun to have expectations of her. "Why can't you dress up for me?" "Why don't you melt when I do nice things for you?" "Why don't you understand me?" And he's a mean sonofabtich because not only is he rude and condescending to his employees, he doesn't treat Oska like his hyung. Oska should kick his ass one of these days.

EDIT:
It's up now

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's crazy clock....I hope the drama addresses why he is as crazzzy or messed up as he is because some of the foibles that you pointed out about the non-existent relationship is troubling. He's more or less a stalker based on his lack of reality check....

He is also a hypochondriac too it seems....bottom line for me is that he's no catch and RI should throw this wee fish back in the pond. He wants her to lie to him and if she does, he call her out and dress her up and down for not feeling the way he wants her too or being genuine whereas he is in his insults....Goodness, what did his family do to him?!?!?!!

msk

Angelica said...

Lol. You really love the bastard.

Enagwolo said...

lol. Angie, this character makes no sense. I don't get how someone can even be like him. LOL.

mak, he seems quite comfortable being a total shithead to everyone. What's his problem? Because he's rich? So what? I guess it's because they decided to create so much angst before the switch that it's a bit much cos he's acting like this to someone he barely knows. Kinda ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

clock,
I agree with the "script" in his head that everyone goes by exc RI...what an arrogant ass.

Ppl are complex creatures Jw, you moron.

msk

Enagwolo said...

msk,

I think he's used to all the fake women (like Seul) who put on an act when they are with him. So he doesn't know how to deal with someone who's being true to herself.

Anonymous said...

Sth tells me they met before....He probably told the universe to never let him forget her or that he would do such and such because of her kindness and that of her father for saving him....He f.o.r.g.o.t his promise I bet.....

msk