Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good to see my dearies working again.

Even though my hubby, Kang Ji Hwan has been hard at work on Cafe In, he'll be in a new drama called "The Great Doctor" airing next year. Not my style of drama but I will watch for my hubby.
















Then my hubby's second wife, Park Si Yeon is going to be in a movie called Happy Together which pairs her up with Ji Hyun Woo. It looks like Jay Park, who recently got kicked from his Idol group for making some comments against Korea on his myspace in 2005 will also star. The movie is set in the music industry. Si Yeon is a producer while Hyun Woo is the singer replacing the former leader of an Idol group. Jay Park will play one of the group members.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

Si Yeon ... "hubby's second wife," huh? LOL. At least, you're willing to share.

Enagwolo said...

lol... considering that I have so many different hubbies, I think it's only fair that I share, don't you? But I can only share Ji Hwan with PSY and nobody else. :D