Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Secret Garden is a go

At least, based on the first two episodes. If it ends up being a bust, it won't be the first time that's happened. I wrote a review on Couch Kimchi.














I don't know if the neurotic male lead is now a trend. We had it with Coffee House and now we get it with Secret Garden. The neurotic male lead and the insane second lead. lol. Both in Coffee House and Secret Garden. And I like it. Although Joo Won's neurosis is more endearing than Jin Soo's since he's not in a constant battle with himself nor does he intentionally hurt other people. He's just very honest and has no internal censor. So he says what he feels and doesn't care what other people think. I love that about him. And I also love his insane cousin. Although I must say that I hate this his cousin has some selfish bitch that he might still be in love with. I didn't enjoy watching Oska's look of pain.

I also like the romance although if we're starting the romance this early, what's going to happen for the rest of the drama? I know that the body switch can give us a lot of plot, but for how many episodes? I hope that such a quick paced drama doesn't drag like crazy in the middle episodes.

Right now, I'm not enjoying Philip Lee's character or the gold digging female. But maybe they'll add something of value to later episodes.

As for Dr. Champ, I'm still at ep 13. It's halfway dropped in my head but I'll try to finish it. What a boring romance.

No comments: