Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another fic update

 I think I have my next story mostly figured out. I've actually never written a fic with the usual kdrama set up i.e. 4 leads with two love triangles. And I noticed that I never really give my male lead a best friend. LOL. So this is me trying to broaden my horizons... lol.. .even though it's still the same romantic fluff stuff. And of course, the guy will most likely fall first. I once tried to write a story where the girl was chasing after the guy but it felt so unnatural to me so I had to drop it. I guess I just love my heroines being chased... and being pig head.

So far, it's going to be a work place romance. She's 28, the creative director at a company that was recently acquired by another. He's 27 and head of sales at the parent company. He's moved in from the head office. She loves men but doesn't believe in love. His heart got broken by his long time girlfriend. She's got a best friend who's beautiful and always picks the wrong men. He's got a roommate who loves to live a stress free life. Won't say much so I won't spoil it. But my love triangles aren't ever real love triangles and I doubt this will be much different. I think I've got most of the kinks worked out so hopefully, I'll start writing this sometime soon. I hope I finish this one. :D

If I never write it, it won't be the first fic post I written that leads to nothing.

No comments: