Tuesday, October 19, 2010

KimuTaku

So I'm one of those Kimura Takuya fangirls. I can't help it - he charms my soul. I think I really got into him when I began to watch jdramas and was having a hard time finding a romance I would emotionally connect with. And it seems that Kimura Takuya stars in some of the best romantic dramas! Plus there's something about his acting that just draws you into his web. When the heroine says she loves him, you understand it because perhaps you've fallen in love with the character too. Not always, though. lol. I enjoyed Love Generation but his character was an idiot. I also couldn't finish Good Luck so it's not like I fall in love with all his dramas. But I definitely give most of them a chance.

How did I get on this topic? The subs for Natsu -niji finally got released so I decided to watch the end (I'll watch the last two episodes properly on another date). Taiga started calling out Shiori's name and that reminded me of the Sena! Minami! ending to Long Vacation. That led me to watching the final scene of that drama for the umpteenth time and before I knew it, I was watching Kimura Takuya kissing scenes on youtube. lol.


One of these days, I'll do a jdrama romance recommendation post cos they are truly hard to find.

No comments: