Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jon B - Body Language

So my ex-hubby has finally released a new song after a long ass hiatus.


There was a time when Jon B was one of my top 10 favorite artists so when I call him my ex-hubby, I'm not kidding at all!!! :D :D He was hot for a while then suddenly not. I guess that third album just didn't live up to his previous one.

Anyway, despite his absence, he's one of those artists that many have always had a fondness for and hoped for their return. So Jon B returns... with this.

Truthfully, my first reaction to this video was one huge WTF?!?!!? But when I opened another tab and began to do something else i.e. stopped watching the "video," I realized that the song wasn't that bad. Jon B but seriously, WTF is going on with such a shitty ass video? You're better than this. Next time, if you don't have money for a video - don't release one! Just release the single and let it get hot on the radio and in the clubs. JEEZ!

But I can't make a Jon B post without some of my favorite songs. And since I like nasty songs with people talking about how they wanna slide downtown to taste a woman right, lol, of course I love this song. hehehe.


I used to be such a baby, crying in your arms


My other jams like "Tell me" and "I ain't going out" aren't on youtube :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Janet J would say, "nasty boyz"....heeheehee.

mskololia

Enagwolo said...

lol. Nasty boys are the best :D