Monday, October 25, 2010

Even if the movie sucks...

Another in the series of Even if the movie/drama/whatever sucks, you'll still find a song you like.

This is from the Love in Magic OST and was played during the magic show, which coincidentally is the only scene from the movie I still remember.

It's "I Thank You" by Cadence Blaze.


Scene in the movie


Something about the scene reminds me of part of the last performance in Center Stage. Yeah, I like Center Stage. I tend to like movies about performers. Not really actors but singers, other musicians and dancers. lol... I guess since I love music and movies, I love music in movies in any form.
From around 4:35

2 comments:

Angelica said...

Heeh. I like Center Stage, too! Her love interest was a stiff actor, but it was fun watching it. Hey, I think Ebert gave it a thumbs up ;)

Enagwolo said...

lol, I liked that movie too and was surprised that it was panned by many. lol. But the imdb rating is like a 6 so I guess it could be worse. I didn't understand why she was attracted to the principal dude - I found nothing appealing about him. Ebert gave it a thumbs up, huh? I guess he has good taste :D He also liked She's The Man so yeah, he does have good taste.