Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waiting to Exhale Soundtrack

Truly one of the best albums of the '90s. I really miss the days of amazing soundtracks that were almost always better than the movies. lol. I was bored and randomly watching the end of "Two Can Play That Game" when a song by "For Real" came on and that got me into playing my faves off this album. The album has a song for every stage of a relationship - beginning, middle, end, years later, first kiss, cheating etc etc. Anyway, these are some of my faves of that album:

Don't you go breaking my heart... don't run away from these arms. Something I need you to know. love will be waiting at home.


If we meet in the street, you should not even bother to speak... 


I can't believe it's real, I can't believe it's you. I can't believe it's happening, I can't believe it's true. And I can't believe that you are here with me.. And I am here with you... Kissing you. 


Never again that's what I said to myself. No, I never wanna feel your kind of pain again no, Just when I think it's over, just when I think it's through, I just find myself right back in love with you


You can melt in my body and I will slowly melt onto you. Caress your face in my valley (LOL), let me feel the sweetness of you. Baby you know I'll keep it special each and every time...

No comments: