Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bromance

I couldn't stand this character but I suddenly like him.















I also liked Ah Jin so perhaps it's partly due to the plot (although I didn't like him in earlier episodes) and perhaps also because of what appears to be bromance between the actor and KHJ. I saw some behind the scenes clips and interviews and they were very jokey and seemed to get along really well.

Bromance is probably another reason I am now looking forward to Runaway because Rain and the other dude seemed to really get along well in their interview and BTS- constantly teasing and joking with each other.





















lol... I don't know what that's about but these k-actors don't seem to have any problems being rather physical with their fellow man. LOL.

It's all good, though. As a woman, I don't know what it is about bromance that interests me but perhaps it's because society kind of encourages men to hide their feelings so it's nice to see men being affectionate and open with each other. It's probably one of the reasons I love some of my favorite films such as: The Shawshank Redemption, Dil Chahta Hai and The King and the clown (even though this had some gay undertones so not strictly bromance).

No comments: