Tuesday, September 21, 2010

4 Gifts - Twdrama















Out of sheer boredom, I decided to try yet another drama. This time, it's "Four Gifts." What is 4 gifts about? You tell me. Cos dramawiki doesn't seem to know either since this is what they have as the synopsis:

Dedicated queens fight hard in the workplace, but how do they find a tough enough man worthy of being their other half?
Makes you want to rush out to buy a television set just so you can tune in, right? 

Luckily, a blogger called zsa86 has done some digging and you can get all the info at her site.

Anyway, I watched the first 30 minutes and have decided to save the rest for another day. lol. From what I gather, it's about four sisters and their love lives. So far, we have the fashion editor sister paired with a difficult fashion designer and the annoying police chief sister paired with a kind hearted police offer.  Is it just me or is that difficult fashion designer somewhat similar to Lee Jin Soo? Not only does he refuse to show up to interviews, he also has the motto that one shouldn't bother fighting unless they know they'll win.

Well, I won't rate it yet as I've only seen 30 mins so far. But it didn't grab me enough to make me want to finish the episode in one go so that must mean something. Oh well.

No comments: