Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So the Entourage Finale...

... yeah, this season was trash. The end didn't make me feel like tuning in next year - unlike last year's finale. Oh well... will probably still tune in anyway :D

I saw the first episode of Nikita. I was a huge fan of La Femme Nikita so I didn't want to go anywhere near this remake. Anyway, some good reviews made me give it a shot and it wasn't completely crap. It's different enough and I'll keep watching to see if it stays interesting. I do not, however, want a Nikita/Michael relationship in this version. I feel I won't be able to stomach it. Cos Nikita/Michael in the other version was like the OTP of all OTPs... I mean, their chemistry and relationship was just crazy and I doubt these fakers could even compare. So they should spare me. lol.

Have I lost interest in my Taiwanese drama, Endless Love? I think they are being way too cutesy and I need the drama ASAP. Since they already told us he's going to jilt her at the altar, that's all I'm waiting to see... so all this falling in love crap is freaking boring. Can we get to the good part already?

Playful Kiss is as cute as cute... but not compelling enough to make me think of it all week but cute while I watch it. So it's like my weekend drama.

It looks like it was a good idea to hold off on watching I am Legend cos it seems to be dragging and not as fun (based on comments I've read so far). I really hope I can find a drama to draw me into its world the way Coffee House did. Kang Ji Hwan and Park Si Yeon, please freaking do another drama together. For my sake. PLEASE!

Now I've begun to watch a British series called Married Single Other. I do like British relationship series like Coupling (probably my favorite sitcom of all time - at least top 3 for damn sure) and Cold Feet. So far, it's okay. I've only seen one episode but we'll see how the other episodes are. Ages ago, I watched another series called Ny-Lon starring Quincy Jones' daughter and the dude from True Blood. It was nothing special, not very realistic and had no ending. Or an open ending. Well, me no like open endings. At least give an open ending that's not so wide open.

No comments: