Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hold up!

So my hubby, Wu Chun, will be starring in a new drama? His co-star is Rainie Yang and it's called Sunshine Angel.























I know Wu Chun gets a bad rap for his acting but I really don't give a crap because he's HOT. But that doesn't mean I'll finish a drama just for his looks... but I'll definitely give it a shot and hope that his good looks and a good plot can keep me watching - even if his skills are sub par. So far, I've seen: Hana Kimi (completed), Tokyo Juliet (dropped), Romantic Princess (dropped) and Hot Shot (dropped). Okay, so it looks like I dropped way too many but to be honest, Romantic Princess and Hot Shot were dropped because the subs were coming out really slowly. In fact, they were on hiatus at some point. And now that they are fully subbed, I just no longer have any interest in them. Besides, I kept watching Hot Shot, not because of Wu Chun, but because of the Jerry Yan storyline (so I guess I really, really, really have a thing for the whole long time friends(or enemies)-becoming-lovers plot).

Moving on... as for Rainie. I've seen ToGetHer(completed) and Devil Beside You (dropped after one episode). One might wonder why I finished the one that's rated much lower by the general masses? Well, I thought ToGetHer was alright and Devil Beside You was just too OTT for me. Anyway, I think Rainie's just okay and not memorable. Regardless, I'll be giving this one a shot for sure.

Some BTS:

No comments: