Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So...

... I just might give My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho another shot. Why? With all the squealing, I feel like I am missing out on something. I've liked Shin Min Ah since My Mighty Princess, even though I watched that movie for another hubby of mine, Yoo Gun. He's kind of a hottie with some weirdness. As in, he's hot but there's something slightly off about him. Anyway, turned out he wasn't really her love interest since he was all obsessed with some ajumma. The love story ended up being about her and her childhood best friend... I kinda like that plotline so it worked for me!

Anyway, moving on... so I'm giving the drama another shot. I would like to be in love with another drama again but it looks too cutesy for me. We'll see. Anyhoo, even though EunSoo is like the best couple ever, I doubt they'll get the award especially with the Gumiho drama having much better ratings and a much larger fanbase. :( Shame since they freaking deserve it.

No comments: