Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm in love by Narsha

Semi-abandoning kdamas three years ago also meant that I also semi-abandoned k-music. I'm not a boyband/idol fan but I appreciate good music - even if I don't understand the language. I tend to go for mellower music and there's loads of that in kmusic. I've recently discovered a pretty song called "I'm in love."

 

Turns out it's a remake of another song by an artist called Ra.D. I think his version is arguably better but Narsha also sings it in a pretty way. So in the end, it's a matter of taste.



I'll say that the best thing about watching kdramas is that even if it ends up sucking and becoming a waste of your time, you'll most likely find at least one good song on the drama's O.S.T. Case in point, this one off Oh My Lady's soundtrack.

3 comments:

leila8mae said...

clock, when I saw your article about Craig David, whose music I adore, I checked out your music list and found this!

I LOVE Narsha's "I'm In Love".. i feel like I'm also in love whenever i hear that! just so soothing.. and the lyrics, made me love the song even more!

and I'm not that much into kpop-boy-band stuff.. but I have to say I love 4MEN's music who sang Oh my Lady's OST.. they seem to be Korea's Boyz II Men and I love that band to bits..

Enagwolo said...

I actually discovered this song in the Coffee House soompi thread and loved it. Also love the original by Ra.D.

Yeah... I don't like the kpop boy bands at all but their R&B groups are pretty nice. Are you familiar with Sweet Sorrow?

As for Craig David, let's not go there... I was such a fangirl. I went to his concert when he came to the US and was in the front row batting my eyelashes at him. When we made eye contact, I almost screamed. LOL.

leila8mae said...

haha!! Craig David is one of the few artists I would LOVE to watch live.. I hope I get to do that ones he visits the Philippines again..