Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm back to writing again...

... but am I really?

A friend asked me to send her a link to my latest stories. I told her I've barely written anything in the last 3 years. She said, "don't waste it." Lol... waste what?

It was very sweet of her to say but where is this writing taking me? I still enjoy coming up with stories but sitting and writing really feels like a chore.

I do enjoy it while I am writing but actually getting the motivation to start writing is the real killer.

What to do... what to do....

I'd planned on finishing Honeymoon this year since I had people actually bumping up the soompi thread asking me to update. Honeymoon was supposed to be a like a throwaway fic but somehow it seems some people like it and it's actually my most recommended fic on soompi. LOL. I don't get it. Why do they like it?

Of course, I am grateful and honored that they like the story but I wonder what it is about the story they like.

Anyway, now that things are slow at work... especially for this week, I should be writing or doing something productive, right? WRONG!

I need to somehow get cracking on this shit but it just aint happening :(

I already promised a reader that there'll be a new chapter on Friday and it's already partly written (and has been since June) so why can't I just get on with it.

Must write. Must write. Must write.

FIGHTING!

No comments: