Thursday, August 26, 2010

List of Dramas that are supposedly good...

... but I just can't get into them. There are some dramas that made me feel this way that I eventually managed to get through and liked them like Delightful Girl and Hana Yori Dango. So maybe I'll cross some off this list at a later date. But for now:

1) City Hall. Everyone says it's so good and blah blah... and each time I try to watch it, all I see is blah blah. I must have attempted this drama at least 10 times by now but no go.

2) When at Night. I like Sun Ah which is why I try her dramas. But so far, MNIKSS is the only one I've managed to watch. Good thing cos it's my fav.

3) Gourmet

4) Pasta. Sorry but BORING.

5)Capital Scandal. I've seen 6 episodes so far and it took me like 20 hours in total to watch them :(  Intellectually, I can tell that it's a good drama but I'm just not feeling it right now. Maybe I'll revisit at a later date.

6)Soulmate. I'm yawning thinking about it.

7)Golden Bride. It might be good. But why is it so long for crying out loud?

... will update post as I remember.

No comments: