Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm still in love with Kang Ji Hwan

As someone who didn't previously find him attractive, I think what's so attractive about him is his charm. Certain actors like Kimura Takuya and Shah Rukh Khan (even though I don't like him) have this certain charm they bring into all their roles despite their looks.

I am not saying Kang Ji Hwan and the previously named people aren't attractive. They are. But I think there are some people who are stereotypically attractive like Won Bin or Takeshi Kaneshiro who can just smile and melt your heart without bringing anything else to the table. LOL

But with someone like Kang Ji Hwan, I think his acting talent and inner charm overshadow everything else. I hope that he one day finds fame like Kimutaku and SRK have found in their countries.

Anyway, here's a pictorial from Singles Magazine. I don't know what's with this gigolo look. Not feeling it but he's still a sexy beast. Credit is DC Gallery.

No comments: