Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HMMMM

So in the early episodes of CH, before they began to develop the EunSoo storyline, there were certain looks he gave her that made me suspect that something was up. This is one of them from episode 3. But on another note, how fine was he in this role? Seriously!













Anyhoo, so after posting the Nollywood Fever blog, I decided to take a look and tada, I am watching something now. She highly recommended Naked Faces.

When I started watching, I instantly recognized it as a movie I'd X'ed out of previously. Basically, it's about three friends. One rich, one struggling and another who'd just been deported back to Ghana. Struggling guy lives with a girlfriend who's desperate to get married. The person playing the girlfriend is a horrible actress. The movie is being narrated by the "writer." Not only is that dude a terrible actor, he's highly annoying. The movie starts off with some bromance stuff but after the deportee moves in with the rich dude, rich dude's mom begins to seduce him.

I have no problem with cougar-love. In fact, I encourage it. But this lady just doesn't look sexy trying to seduce this guy. So after 50 minutes of watching this movie, I've X'ed out.

I know I said I was going to try Gumiho but I've changed my mind once again. lol. Now I'm trying another movie called Checkmate. We'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. I just have to say that when I saw this post, I just ended up staring at that picture of Jinsoo/Kang Ji Hwan for a while (a LONG while) before stopping and going "what the heck am I doing?" xD

Enagwolo said...

lol... he's totally mesmerizing, isn't he? He should keep this look. The glasses also make him look younger.

Angelica said...

I agree. This look really suits him. I also like how svelte he was in Coffee House. I hope he maintains it. I don't really like buff. I like toned but kind of slender. Ah, he's just so .... *sweating* ;)

Enagwolo said...

I don't mind buff but he definitely looked good with this look. Especially with the glasses. I hope he sticks to them because they make him look younger.