Saturday, June 4, 2011

This Is Really Goodbye, Lie To Me OST by M to M

This is currently the only song I like off the soundtrack. It's a sad song about letting go of love. It was played during both girls' scenes. lol. Ki Joon you bastard, stop hurting the women who love you. lol. I just feel bad for Yoon Joo and know I will keep feeling bad for her throughout the drama. Poor girl. I just hope she doesn't turn crazy and become really evil.



lol, I read a comment on youtube where someone hoped it wouldn't end like Coffee House where LJS ended up with the old girl. lmao, but isn't it as clear as a bright, summer day that Ki Joon and Ah Jung will end up together or someone in their right mind will have YEH end up alone while the unknown girl ends up with the guy? Wake up, Worry worts! lol

No comments: