Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Last Summer...

... it was all about my Coffee House obsession and this summer, it's City Hunter. Anyone else notice a trend here? I wonder what next summer's will be.

Although I don't think anything can ever match my CH1 obsession and I really don't want to relive that again. LOL.

Now that Nana has redeemed herself, I suppose all the ranting will end? Or not. I suspect that at least one Nana-hater will not be pleased :D


But go ahead, Nana. Get that ho girl away from your man! :D 

I must say that based on Couch Kimchi stats (searches and hits), City Hunter is on FIRE! Some were saying that Lie To Me was an online sensation but just based on what I've recently seen via CK, City Hunter has surpassed it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Nana, catch all those hos.LOL.

msk

Enagwolo said...

lol, for real!