Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I think I've become desensitized to the psycho second lead

I'm watching Lie To Me and I pity her more than anything. Her clinginess has become annoying but it's more because I think her character shouldn't have had to go down this typical path. Watching My Princess, I was one of the few who didn't hate Yoon Joo. I mean, she sucked, but I was okay with her having a happy ending with her professor. Watching Drunken To Love You, I don't find his ex irritating. Yes, she's being annoying but we need some conflict in the drama, anyway. Or maybe I'm just so used to these characters that they don't bother me that much anymore? And I know for darned sure they won't really be able to affect the leads' love? Or maybe I've just watched too many dramas that nowadays I just roll my eyes at this.

No comments: