Sunday, June 5, 2011

One of my favorite songs...


... and I wonder if this is more of my current philosophy which is why in Lie To Me I would prefer he get back with his ex? I wonder if I watched MNIKSS for the first time this year... I wonder if I would hate his ex at first sight like I did when I saw it 5 years ago.

But then again, maybe not. Maybe it's just because actor chemistry aside, the writer hasn't really given me a reason to want them to be together like say Kang and Ji Hyun or Yoon Sung and Na Na or even Soon Geum and Gun Woo even though he's being an ass right now (still haven't watched ep 8 of RT yet, though).

Hmm... this is what happens when I watch too many dramas at the same time. But speaking of OTPs, I'm not even sure who the OTP of Asuko March is but I guess I can take either guy.


She has all her romantic angst with one guy but you can never trust jdramas. They can have the girl have all the romantic drama with a guy for 9 episodes then in the last 2 episodes, she realizes she really loves the guy who's been a good friend the whole time. So with this drama, I'll just be a casual viewer with no ship. 

No comments: