Monday, December 13, 2010

Secret Garden Episodes 9&10

What are my thoughts?

I really enjoy the Oska-Ra Im scenes but I want it to stay a friendship. I really hope they are not trying to make Oska fall for her. He probably doesn't have any friendships with women so he doesn't now he can have a platonic one but hopefully he'll realize that soon because I hate when ALL the men in a drama like the same girl. It's irritating.

As for Joo Won, the less said about him the better. I could manage the hug but the kiss was too much. What does he want from her in the next three months? To date him, sleep with him and love him then disappear? And he won't take no for answer? Give me a break. Unlike with Lee Jin Soo whom I both loved and hated, with Joo Won, I just dislike him. Right now, there's nothing about him that I like.

I feel that by the time he does change, I will feel nothing but indifference towards him. 

No comments: