Monday, December 6, 2010

The kick to the curb

















Yep, I've been there. Except for me, it was at 3am on a highway in Toronto (I'm not from Toronto). To be fair, I was being annoying but that's no reason to drop off a woman in clubbing gear on the highway in a strange city in the middle of the freaking night.

So I refused to get out and he refused to move till I got out so we sat there for like thirty minutes. It's a good thing it was during the summer otherwise, that would have been a rather cold wait. I guess thirty minutes was what he needed to cool off cos when he got tired, he turned on the engine and drove on. LOL. Life can be funny sometimes.

But to give a full picture, I wasn't being that bad. There were four of us in the car (two girls, one guy, one idiot) and the girls were being annoying. LOL. hahaha... but the idiot went too far. Come on, now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You my dear are sth else....

I'm glad you survived to write about it!

msk

Enagwolo said...

lol. Me too. I'm also glad I lived to tell the tale :D