Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 Gifts

So even though I kinda dropped this drama, I decided to watch the storyline of the couple I decided I liked in the first 30 mins of episode 1. Maybe I'll go back and watch the drama in its entirety because another storyline with the eldest sister and her colleague is supposedly really good.









Credit: Baidu

So the characters are Ren Shao, a difficult designer and Ruo Wei, a fashion editor.

I started watching their scenes from like episode 7 (I will backtrack further later) and apparently, Ruo Wei's little sister had a crush on Ren Shao so she said she'd back off. But of course RS really likes her. So we had a kiss at a party that the sister witnessed and after that, RW bought concert tickets for them but he was too dense to realize that she was asking him out, she got pissed off, they did the usual Asian drama thing of him chasing her, he then helped her solve a problem at work, she got sick and hurt her leg and he tended to her the whole time. AWWW. They are cute. Looks like he'll be proposing next week.

As for the poor little sister, she began to work with him and invited him to a Valentine's Day dinner. He accepted not realizing it was Val's Day. So while the little sister was all happy, he was using it as an opportunity to get info on her sister. lol. Oh well... she's ending up with her best friend so all's well that end's well.  I guess I will eventually watch this drama in its entirety. But argh, I don't want to have to watch it on viikii.

No comments: