Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oska and Seul

Since Secret Garden likes to give us half of a scene then two episodes later, complete the full picture, I wonder if the Seul-Oska issue might be even more of a misunderstanding than it is now.

What I mean by that is that there are two sides to a story. While Seul heard what she heard, what if all Oska really said was, "Give me a break! I can never date someone like that." And "someone like that" meaning a slut, which is what that guy presented Seul as, which Oska knew was false.

Or, knowing how dramas usually are, he might have said something else after she left to defend her. lol. Who knows? We'll see how they get them to reconcile.

But it's interesting that just because of what she overheard, not only did she dump Oska, she followed that guy to America. Does that make sense? That guy was clearly acting out of jealousy or is it only clear to me because I'm a viewer? She didn't take issue with him calling her a slut even if it was for "investigative" purposes?

No comments: