Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oska is gay or bi?

Come on, now. Someone blogged about it saying that according to a source, the actor playing Oska was told by the writer that he might be involved in a love affair with the guy he wants to produce.

I have nothing against Oska being in a gay relationship but if that was the case, they should have introduced it in episode 1 and not have this whole failed love relationship with Seul. As I blogged on couch kimchi last week, the idea was somewhat planted in my head in episode 1 when Oska spotted Tae Sun singing at the lounge but none of his actions afterwards have shown any attraction to this kid - especially as he's going through some emotional stuff with Seul.

We already have a bunch of stuff going on with the drama already - why add this? Although the guy's role in this drama would be made a lot clearer if he were to be in a relationship with Oska seeing as he's had a bit of screen time.

lol, oh well. There's nothing I can do if they decide to take this route but I hope they don't.

Given the last 8 episodes, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. 

No comments: