Friday, August 31, 2007

I just listened to some old Toni Braxton and I miss her awesomeness!

What happened to her? Best voice, passionate, great music and all that? Why did she start going downhill after the Secrets album?

Give you my heart (Boomerang soundtrack). I must say that there was a time I loved the movie Boomerang. I used to be such an Eddie Murphy fan... well, my entire family. :D



Love shoulda brought you home (also Boomerang soundtrack). I loved when Halle said, "Love shoulda brought your ass home last night." Of course, this was when I was younger and 'ass' was still a swear word.




Another Sad Love Song (on of my favorite Karaoke songs)


Seven Whole Days



You Mean The World To Me I just love the lyrics to this song.



Breathe Again. Wouldn't it be awesome to run around a maze, playing hide and seek with a smoking hot guy? Hmm.... sweet dreams to me...

No comments: