Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hmm...

... the kdrama world is all ablaze about Coffee Prince. I don't know. Should I watch it too? The subs are coming out at record speed. I think I'll take a stab at it. I don't know what's up with the whole cross dressing thing in 2007. First Taiwanese Hana Kimi created a sensation. Now it's Coffee Prince and Japanese Hana Kimi. Since the Taiwanese HK had a sucky ending, I might watch the last episode of the Japanese version to wipe the stain.

Loving another drama called 9 End 2 Outs about friends who become lovers (I'm guessing). That's right up my alley... too bad I can't watch it all now. Still on ep 3 and waiting for subs.

On other things... still writing Consequences. I'm on chapter 22... feeling better about the story. My writing it, the readership and all that. I'm at the point where I'm enjoying the story. I hope it stays that way.

Honeymoon... writing it but quite slowly. It's a 'side project' so I don't mind writing slowly. The sad part is I keep forgetting the characters' names. LOL For some reason, this has more readers than Consequences... still not many but for me, each reader makes a huge % of my readership. Lol... by soompi standards, I am practically a failure. I wonder why this doesn't bother me enough to just quit (although I'll be leaving after these stories are completed).

No comments: