Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Drama watching...

Subs for episodes 14 & 15 of Coffee Prince came out last night. I've seen episode 14 and found it so much better than the previous one. I think it had a lot to do with grandma's disapproval so at least there was some angst. And it was quite romantic.

Now, what cracked me the HELL up was the guy's so called dream job. I know he supposedly had a thing for toys so I thought the job was toy-related. It certainly didn't help that the offer letter from New York, FL looked like a copy and paste job from a Monster.com ad. But the funniest thing I've heard all day was that the position he was moving to America for was Senior Blog Designer. Okay, but seriously, WTF?!?!? I laughed for like 5 minutes nonstop for that. His parents were pushing him to return to America to be a blog designer? And how much do people make at that job anyway? Isn't that something anyone with html skills can do? That's his dream job? Or were the subs wrong?

Other than that, it was a vast improvement from episode 13.

I'm also watching Rude Woman starring my hot guy of the moment, Lee Ki Woo. Okay, this guy is freaking gorgeous. I can eat him up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The guy is like 6'3 which is just awesome and his little lisp is so freaking cute. Gosh! I'm enjoying the drama because it's lighthearted and cute but Ki Woo is the butter icing on the yummy carrot cake. Mmmm. I'm slightly psycho so I've not been watching the episodes in sequence but it's still very cute.


I've been watching Someday on AZN and it's supposed to be an intelligent show and although the treatment is quite nice, it's still the same old love rectangle thing except I'm not rooting for anyone. I really wouldn't mind the main girl ending up alone. For one, the rejected guy is so clingy and annoying, trying to force himself on her but the other guy is pissing me off with all his suicidal tendencies. But I'll keep watching.

No comments: