Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nikita

I'm still watching although I let the episodes pile up then watch like 2-4 in a row. Not a bad show and I guess what makes it even more interesting is that she's not like Super Nikita and her enemies are not Dumb Division so she does get caught, things don't go according to plan and I guess that makes it more suspenseful and realistic. I still don't like Michael and Nikita as a couple in this version and hope they stay apart for the rest of the series :D They have started to give us more little hints of Nikita possibly still having some feelings for him but please don't go there, show!

Then they killed off a regular cast member and have added this naive type who will be Nikita's ally. But why have her kiss him? Confused the poor sod.














I'm still watching Cougar Town and Outsourced when I remember but now I'm about to try a new show called "Fairly Legal." We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do not watch any USA "drama" series anymore apart from crime dramas (L&O, CMs, CSI, Snapped, Closer, Cold Case, and Medium (ended)), and reruns of old dramas.

msk

Enagwolo said...

I don't know why but something is drawing me back to them for some reason. Maybe cos I don't have to wait for subs and all of that. lol