Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunny Happiness

Call me weird but I actually root for him to get back with his "evil" ex wife. Sure, she shouldn't have suggested they abort their child but on the other hand, he signed the abortion papers (apparently you have to do that in Taiwan/China) and left town. And the fact that she didn't get an abortion shows that she was clearly willing to change her mind about it.

Plus I don't like the annoying, meddling female lead. The second female lead will probably become truly evil in the future but for now, I wish they would just clear their misunderstandings and become a family again.

Having said that, I'm going to go back to watching Happy and Love Forever and maybe I'll finally get through the first episode and hopefully the second. lol. The main leads from that drama appeared in HLF....

No comments: