Tuesday, February 20, 2007

P-square

So for some reason, I've really been into my Naija music this week and am obsessed with watching all the videos on youtube.

P-square is a duo made up of twins called Peter and Paul... lol I actually have both of their albums but never really listened to them because I really was not a fan of their hit Senorita and in Last Night, they sound like they are trying too hard. But I'm loving some of their songs! This is a hot dance song called Bizzy Body where basically the girl is basically telling the guy that if she puts it on him, he'd "lose control."



I really like this one called Temptation. It's basically an involved guy telling a chick that even though he's got a girl, he's so into her. lol



Another nice one... especially for the lyrics. It's called, Say your love and it's a guy lamenting about dating a liar. And the most hilarious lyrics (depidginized) are, "Everytime I'm with you, I feel like you're a witch. Get out of my sight!"

No comments: