Sunday, February 25, 2007

Excited!!!

Hahaha... lol. I'm now actually excited about writing M:MHM!! I've finally gotten past all the boring, gimmicky parts and now I'm about to get to the good parts i.e. the spending time together/getting to know eachother parts. :love:

Plus I just added a new element to the Soo Hyun storyline. It's funny how it developed... I started to write the scene that I'd planned and suddenly this other thing just came to mind and I started smiling. I'm really excited! I'm too lazy to update my outline but I'd better figure out where to put everything. Gosh, I hate coming up with names!

About this story, I don't know if I should have a PM list but you know what? I'm cool with having few readers for this story because I really like it! And I'm not discouraged because I definitely want to finish it. I think I might end up enjoying this more than WFF. It still remains to be seen. Because I like it so much, I might end up doing daily updates.

I'll probably PM people (who asked) from WFF, after I've finished this story. I'm so loving the improved Soo Hyun storyline that I hope it doesn't end up being better than the Da Hae story since that's the A-plot. We'll see!

I'm giddy! hahaha

No comments: