Friday, February 23, 2007

If have this sneaking suspicion that my new story sucks... :(

lol... I don't know. I attempted to start writing Chapter 4 but I felt bored. Maybe it's because I updated two days in a row... I think I'll just chill today and not write any more. Maybe I'll love my characters tomorrow. I am sick of this intro though :( I want to get to the cute parts ASAP!

But speaking of cuteness...

I love this song (even though it's a rip off of "The closer I get to you" by Roberta Flack). I actually rented this DVD just for this song :D

Bolo Na Tum Zara



And this song always makes me think of another song from a movie starring Dia Mirza. I do love it too.

Zara Zara



Then another Zara song comes to mind. Maybe all songs with the word "Zara" rock!! :D

Sun Zara. But I do love pretty much all songs sung by Sonu Nigam

No comments: