Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My fantasy cast for Wrong Foot First

I'm totally spazzing about Hana Kimi so my fantasy cast has changed. After I saw Snow Queen, my cast was:

Hyun Bin as Ji Tae
Song Hye Gyo as Hee Soo.

The rest of the cast was yet to be determined :D

Now it's:

Tang Yu Zhe as Ji Tae
Song Hye Gyo (or some other pretty actress) as Hee Soo
Wu Chun as Ki Won.

I do realize that there might be a language issue with the new cast but I really don't know that many Taiwanese actresses and I don't think Ariel or Ella would be good as Hee Soo. Rainie is a pretty actress but I'm not quite sure she can do Hee Soo justice. Haha... maybe one of the friends from ISWAK - the one with the afro.

All in all, it's just a fangirl's fantasy but Chun and Yu Zhe are just so pretty...

No comments: