Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Zenkai Girl Episode 5

Seems the main uploader lost interest in the show so we don't have an upload to English sites as of yet. There are other uploaders but they usually release the files a number of days after its aired. I guess that means English subs will come out later than usual this week (*cry*).

EDIT: English subs are out as well as the raws. :) Hardsubbed files can be downloaded from here.

It's already available with Chinese subs on tudou and youku. Credit to the uploader.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nooo. This is my second Jdrama and now there are no E-subs??

If you continue to recap, I will still follow the drama. I have to find out what happens with the little boy. Since the mom enters the picture, this is such a pivotal time in the drama more so than the love line.

msk

Enagwolo said...

The subber has already completed the english subs. Phew! She just used the chinese subbed videos so you should be able to watch it soon. I'll be recapping it tonight. javascript:void(0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I'm off to watch.

msk