Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho


So I didn't even know that PMY had so many antis. While most of the reaction to their dating news is positive, there are some negative comments too (as would be expected). Seems that some Min Ho fans don't think PMY is good enough because of her facial reconstruction. Well, we all know that plastic surgery isn't uncommon in the K-ent industry and most of those women get married or in relationships so clearly their facial work doesn't hinder their dating lives that much.

Secondly, men just don't care that much about what a woman did as far as they are attracted to her. That's just something I've learned over the years:

Guy: She's hot
Me: Well, she's had her boobs and nose done.
Guy: So what? She's still hot.

Unless the woman looks like an alien, guys don't care... hello, we all know they are shallow. And frankly speaking, the more I get into K-ent, the less I care as well because it's not my face they are cutting up. I just wish they didn't feel the need to have cosmetic surgery for their jobs and wish they didn't feel pressured to do it but it's not something I judge them for. So I don't think a woman doesn't deserve to be with a hot, wonderful, etc etc guy just because she's had work done.

No comments: